- Information We Collect
We use a third party collaboration hub called Slack in order to store personally identifiable information gathered through our contact form; such information is stored in a private channel dedicated to customer support. Slack is a platform that is dedicated to customer privacy and data protection, more of which can be viewed here.
- Automatically Collected Anonymous Information
- When you visit this Site, we collect certain technical and routing information about your computer like the browser type, operating system, CPU speed, and Internet Protocol (“IP”) address of your originating Internet service provider. We also record search requests and results to try to ensure the accuracy and efficiency of our search engine, and the website you came from, if available, to reach our Site. We use the IP address to track your use of the Site, including pages visited and time spent on each one. We use this to measure the use of this Site to improve its content and performance. All of the information that is automatically submitted to us by your browser is considered anonymous information. To the extent that we share such information with third parties, it is not traceable to any particular user and will not be used to contact you.
- How We Use the Collected Information
We collect personally identifiable information only for providing the services you request, generating statistical studies, conducting marketing research, improving services, sending you surveys, notifying you of new services and products and providing this information to third parties so that they may offer their products and services to you. When you submit personally identifiable information to us, you understand that you are agreeing to allow us to access, store and use that information for those purposes.
We collect anonymous information in order to better understand how and why users visit our site, and their behaviors while they're on the site, via Google Analytics.
If at any time you do not wish to receive offers and email from us, we ask that you tell us. You may remove your name from our mailing lists by sending us an email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicating in the subject line “No Offers of Email” or “Opt Out.”
Website users who don't want their data collected with Google Analytics can install the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on, available from Google. Alternately, you may opt out of Google's advertising tracking cookie.
If at any time you would like for us to delete your contact information and messages provided when you filled out the contact form, you can:
- using the same email address you provided, send us an email addressed to email@example.com and indicate in the subject line "Delete My Contact Information"
- using the same number you provided, text "Delete My Contact Information" to the number we contacted you with
- Transfer of Customer Information
- Customer lists and information are property considered assets of our business. If we merge with another entity or sell our assets to another entity, our customer lists and information, including personally identifiable information you have provided us, would be included among the assets that would be transferred.